JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Q&A and Video Upload Features

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any ETA when Q&A and Add a video features rolled out for Android devices will become available on iOS devices? @lisawang, @LawrenceNYC, @JeslynL

PS: Thanks for the new Local Guides widget for iOS. I love it. 👍🙌

Best,

Johnny..

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Q&A and Video Upload Features

Hi @JohnnyE, thanks for posting your question and I'm glad you're loving the Local Guides widget. (I'm an iOS user and a fan as well.)

We can't give an ETA or other info about the future of these features at this time, but we're always thinking about new and fun ways to contribute on every platform.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @JohnnyE, thanks for posting your question and I'm glad you're loving the Local Guides widget. (I'm an iOS user and a fan as well.)

We can't give an ETA or other info about the future of these features at this time, but we're always thinking about new and fun ways to contribute on every platform.

Level 9

@LawrenceNYC wrote:

Thanks @LawrenceNYC for your reply. As iOS user yourself you know how much we are kept in the dark. Hope it will become available in the near future, otherwise I will buy Android device just for Google Maps. 😁

Level 6

very good idea