StLouisBill's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Problems with my setup

Hi all. I have been a local guide since March. I should become Level 7 later today. I have some problems with my setup that I need advice on gow to fix. I'm just not tech savvy bit I have gotten pretty good at navigating our system. If anyone has a little time to offer their knowledge to help me correct some of these problems I wouls really appreciate it. Thx.

St. Louis, MO, USA
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Problems with my setup

Hello @StLouisBill, could you give some more details about the problem? Do you mean on your computer or on your mobile device?

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

I replied the other day but there was a delivery problem. I have 3 accounts and I can't delete the 2 I don't want. My primary became Level 7 yesterday and that's what the system wants to delete. Help?

Connect Moderator

Well @StLouisBill

The answer is very simple. You cannot have, as a Local Guide, more than one account. This is against the program rules. The answer to the second question is: no, you cannot transfer automatically contents from one account to another.

How to close an account: