LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photos approved on maps are being discharged from maps in two-three days

i have something similar happening, All my virtual tours but one have disappeared on maps, tours that have been there for 2months and have more than 100.000 views, in the SV app the pictures are connected to the "place", in google maps itself on my contributions tab "pictures" they are all there, but if i look on google maps , find the place , all 360 pictures have gone. one tour is over 150 pictures .

Googler
Solution

Hi everyone

Thanks very much for reporting this issue. 

We've been able to identify the problem and a fix is on it's way. You should be seeing your photos back to being approved shortly.

We really appreciate your patience on this over the holiday period and hope you had an otherwise great start to 2017.

Deb

Level 8

@DeborahS wrote:

Hi everyone

Thanks very much for reporting this issue. 

We've been able to identify the problem and a fix is on it's way. You should be seeing your photos back to being approved shortly.

We really appreciate your patience on this over the holiday period and hope you had an otherwise great start to 2017.

Deb

@DeboS Very good news!

Thanks a bunch for the update. 🙂

PDX Local Guides G+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/116523812598165539474
Level 8

Happy New Year and thanks @DeboS, knowing that it is being addressed is reassuring !  It would be nice if there was a way to list all the rejected panos. For those with hundreds of images uploaded, this would allows us to find the rejected ones quickly without having to open each one to see which are approved/rejected.   

Thanks again! 

Nick

Level 9

I know someone who is really going to be happy about this 

IMG_1652.PNG

Level 2

Hi Lucio,

I have the same problem with 360 photos done with my IRIS360.

140 photos disapproved... but one! uploaded some day after.

This caused me to loose the Truster Photographer badge :((((((

Now I try to wait some days to see if photos will be approved again.

If not, I'll try to reload and replace photo by photo hoping they remain approved.

Level 3

Absolutely. I'm really hoping I don't have to delete and re-upload all the photos via the app 

Level 8

As of January 3rd, 2017, 23:00 Hrs GMT - It looks like most (but not all) of my 360 tours are coming back. I'll check my stuff again late tomorrow.

Level 10

04/01/2017 update

Some 360 uploaded during the blackout are now "approved by maps", some are still "rejected", but anyway they are not showing up on placeplage.

Level 8

Yes, most of my previously submitted spheres that had been approved then rejected seems to be reverting back to approved.

Uploading several for waiting clients this morning... fingers crossed they stay approved. 👍

PDX Local Guides G+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/116523812598165539474