LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photos approved on maps are being discharged from maps in two-three days

i also made a feedback from the streetview app..maybe someone could investigate faster if many people report the problem on the app!

Level 6

Same problem with LG 360 cam, as @LucioV knows...

Still waiting an answer (or a bug fixing?)

Level 7

@GianlucaB wrote:

i also made a feedback from the streetview app..maybe someone could investigate faster if many people report the problem on the app!

Good suggestion, I've done this too!

How out of order would it be to tag in some of the googlers here such as @TraciC or @Corrie Though, they're likely to be enjoying some time off between xmas and new year... 
@iyudhi any ideas on how to get this pretty serious bug flagged for attention? (assuming you're around...)

Level 7

Hi ! Same problem in France with a virtual tour of a shop taken by a Ricoh Theta S. There are rejected, I upload them again and again being rejected... Nobody gives answers.

I don't know if all of you are Street View Trusted photographer but I am one in France and nobody give attention to us. 

The idea of repport bug in the SV app is a really good idea and I'll repport too. Hope someone will give us an answer.

Maybe someone will see this thread and gonna help us! 

Level 5

Let us tell Google know that.

Faster if many people report the problem!!!

@LucioV @AdrienH @Rupert- @RobertoC @Gianluca

2222.jpg

Level 10

Level 8

Second feedback sent again today. 👍

PDX Local Guides G+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/116523812598165539474
Level 8

To add to the discussion, it seem that some of the 360s on Google maps will not show on my new tablet Galaxy A.  Are you all experiencing this?  Screens shots below show the first two where the maps are all black but the third where the 360s are accessible......

Google maps urlGoogle maps url

Contributions panel for locationContributions panel for location

Contribution panelContribution panel

Level 8

@NickH wrote:

To add to the discussion, it seem that some of the 360s on Google maps will not show on my new tablet Galaxy A.  Are you all experiencing this?  Screens shots below show the first two where the maps are all black but the third where the 360s are accessible......

Google maps urlGoogle maps url

Contributions panel for locationContributions panel for location

Contribution panelContribution panel@

@Nick-Hobgood, yes in my previous reply in this thread my link goes to a black image in a web browser.

https://goo.gl/maps/oRbawdJmmJP2

PDX Local Guides G+ Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/116523812598165539474
Former Google Contributor

@LucioV @EricPe @Nick-Hobgood @MỜI VÀON @AdrienH + everyone else

Apologies for any delays in response, so much of our team and the Street View team is on holiday. The team may already be aware of this issue, they may be working on it - I do not know. But I did report the issue (and links to this thread) to the Street View team today. If you have been reporting the issue through the app hopefully they already know about it, but I will let you know what I find out as well.