LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photos approved on maps are being discharged from maps in two-three days

Hi everybody, some other LGs noticed that 360s uploaded through SV App, according to guidelines, with people focused out, etc.etc. are being approved to maps and, within some days, discharged.

I think that something strange has put in production in the last 7 days, could you please @TraciC@Corrie give engineering a feedback on this issue?

Thanks

This is one of my last spheres, without people, in a public place, made with Theta S, uploaded, approved, online for a day, then got refused from Maps.

Screenshot_20161227-095944.png

114 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Photos approved on maps are being discharged from maps in two-three days

Hi everyone

Thanks very much for reporting this issue. 

We've been able to identify the problem and a fix is on it's way. You should be seeing your photos back to being approved shortly.

We really appreciate your patience on this over the holiday period and hope you had an otherwise great start to 2017.

Deb

View solution in original post

Level 8

i got many problem too...in this week i bought a tetha s and tried in various situation...i created a local grocery store in my town on google maps and then made a pic and a photosphere..at the beginning everything was fine...than i noticed that i can't find the place on google maps and the phosphere has been rejected and disconnected from the activity..

then i made a lot of photosphere in different places that were already present on google maps, and other i create at the moment...at first everything seems fine, then i got the photosphere rejected..

i tried to delete and then re-add the photosphere, picture approved (at first) and after 10hours, picture rejected...

this is very frustrating because i can't understand what is wrong...

Level 4

The same thing happens to me. It's very frustrating and annoying.

I hope that Google will soon solve this very big problem, because this feature, in fact. it's not working anymore...

Level 10

Here is another example.

The same picture, first uploaded and approved. After two days got refused.

Screenshot_20161227-162113.png

Same picture, now re-uploaded (added a blur on two faces, but i'm sure this is not the issue), now approved, i think will be removed in few hours

Screenshot_20161227-162018.png

Level 10

Tried to re-upload pictures being rejected, and after some hours they have been rejected again...

Level 6

@LucioV Thank you Lucio for sharing your experience on this issue and for having me kudoed. I have 35 spheres just like yours, approved for several hours and then rejected. I have already addressed to @TraciC and @Corrie but they have not respond yet for being, evidently, very busy with all these bugs of this (beda?) system

If you have any good news please inform me

Level 10

No way by these times: all the images i re-uploaded got rejected, the 2nd and the 3rd time...

Level 8

Level 6

@LucioV @Corrie @@TraciC @MegS @NatalieP @Corrie

This is one of my 35 rejected spheres showing the Academy of Athens, shot with my Ricoe Theta S camera, following exactly the rules. I re-uploaded yesterday at 20:38 and for some hours was approved, but to-day at 8:32, after 12 hours, I found it being rejected again !

IMG_7581.PNG

IMG_7582.PNG

Level 10

@MariosL we are all aboard on the rejected boat!

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Meanwhile, happy new 360° 2017 to everybody!