AngiP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Photos and negative review censored?

I posted a negative review from an apartment complex that has lied and tried to scam me. I also posted pictures of photos from the complex. I noticed when I search using my friend's account, my photos and review do not appear. I switched my review to 4 stars and it appeared. Why are you censoring negative reviews and photos? 

1235 Wilmington Avenue, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Photos and negative review censored?

Dear @AngiP,

I have only ever written one 1-star review and it certainly got published. There are enough 1- and 2-star reviews out there to contradict what you are saying.

There are however rules about what certain types of content that are not allowed. So if you were breaking any of these guidelines, then yes, your review is most likely taken offline. 

Level 6

@JeroenM

I've done over 100 reviews and only 5-6 were 1 star reviews. This particular business has been removing my 1 star review. When i changed it to 4 star, it shows up and takes little awhile before it gets censored again. It automatically gets hidden as a 1 star. They had more negative reviews before i reviewed and now all but 2 are gone. It was my old apartment complex. They had a pissing problem in the elevators. I took a picture of a sign they put up telling people not urinate there. My picture got censored. It was an awful place and i wrote the negative review to warn people.

Level 6

@JeroenM here's the picture that got censored20170719_064155.jpg

Level 6

Here's the review that repeatedly gets censored:

This place is terrible and I would give them zero stars if that was allowed.

The operator is pretty useless after hours. After I moved out, they lied about how much cleaning costs were and attempted to charge me for a bunch of nonsense. They wanted to keep my full deposit and charge me more!Cleaning costs were spelled out in the contract which I, thankfully, kept and am currently considering litigation to get my money back. Since realizing this issue, I had to update my review and I would not recommend this apartment to anyone.