Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Level 8

Re: Personal Signature

Googler

@DavidTito I've reconfirmed and reset all settings and Level 5+ should all have access to signatures. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciC I got it, I got it, I got a signature box it's their now wooooohoooooo Thank you big big big Hug
@DavidTito
Level 8

Level 3

216 अंक गूगल मेप से क्या फायदा

गूगल मेप गाइड के क्या लाभ है जरा बताना .

Level 7

I am also unable to see personalised signature under My Settings>>Personal>>Personal Information.

Level 6

Hi guys,

At level 5 now and just checked to see if I have a signature field in my settings, under personal info.  Happy to say that the signature text input box is visible (enabled).  My question is, how to use it?  Is it like an email signature line?  Can graphics be used?  What about html links?  or can even a simple emoji be inserted?  Or is it just a pure unformatted text input?  Im not sure how I would use a sig line in this setting?  In my personal and business email accounts, I use the end of email signature line for my contact info.  However I do not think that that would be appropriate in a public visibility situation.  Can someone please reply with some examples?

Thanks, Ken

Level 5

Hi @TusharRayate 

Iam also at level 5... I also don't know about it.

Level 3

Another thing is disturbing me:  what is our benefits, as local guide? We are serving to google imperia. Am I right?