TusharRayate's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Personal Signature

Hello Everyone, I am at level Six and as per my knowledge anyone who are at or above level five can have personal signature option, but i don't think its have still implemented on my profile as i cant see any signature option in section.

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Rayate

Pune, Maharashtra, India
20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Personal Signature

@MadanKPradhan @TusharRayate Levels 5+ are able to use signatures. I've rechecked the settings and all should be good now. Thank you.

P.S. I'm moving this post to the public Feedback & Feature requests board. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hi @TusharRayate,

Go to My Settings by Clicking the Image Icon of Yours in Top Right Corner. Then go to Personal Information Sub Menu, where you will find the Signature Option. 

Screenshot (64).png

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

Hello @MadanKPradhan,

Thank you for your reply but mine concern is different, 
I am at level 6 still the signature option for my profile is not available, Please check screenshot i am sharing.
@TraciC please have a look 

Signature issueSignature issue

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Rayate

Level 9

Ok @TusharRayate due to the change in the Level and Points you are now in Level 6. The option was available for Level 5 only..I think it will update soon

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Googler
Solution

@MadanKPradhan @TusharRayate Levels 5+ are able to use signatures. I've rechecked the settings and all should be good now. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Hello @TraciC,
Thank you fro your reply as well as helping with the issue, the problem has been sorted not and i can see that the signature option is available for my profile.

Regards,
Tushar Rayate

Signature problem solvedSignature problem solved

@TraciC wrote:

Level 10

@TusharRayate Never come across such provision and do not know whether it is linked to levels?

Level 8

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Hi @BishowvijayaP I can't find that solution you're referring to can you help me, bro, when you get a chance I've left a message on @TraciC feed but she hasn't got back to me about signature box.
Level 10

I hope @LucioV can address your problem @DavidTito.

Lucio, the problem is this: what is the criteria for getting signature box on profile with new point system ?

@DavidTito wrote:
Hi @BishowvijayaP I can't find that solution you're referring to can you help me, bro, when you get a chance I've left a message on @TraciC feed but she hasn't got back to me about signature box.

Connect Moderator

It is the weekend in America and most of the LG team work Monday to Friday, especially this weekend being a special one where they will all want to be with their families. I imagine Traci will reply tomorrow @DavidTito