Khalid75034's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Perks

Hi google guide from delhi khalid khan level 7 near by 8 level but no anyone perks please requested give me a t-shirt printed pen printed etc perks invitation etc [redacted] this is my email and all over goals my complete

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Perks

Hello @Khalid75034

A very warm welcome to connect 🙂

It's a at-will program, We all being very local to our societies, volunteer to contribute for betterment of our own societies, so no cash money or earnings involved 🙂

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

But,

There are perks offered by google to help motivate local guides

You can check your current perks in your personal Local Guides profile home. If nothing is listed, then there is no current perks for yourself.
https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

The T-shirt was a one time gift for community moderators & has expired in 2017

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps.

You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center.

The only way to earn some good money from Google Maps is to become a Street view trusted photographer,

you can find details here  https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

I hope my answer will helps to understand the program in a better way  🙂

Feel free to ask if you have any doubts or clarifications.

Best regards

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Khalid75034, I redacted your email ID from your post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Thank you. 

Level 10
Level 10

I agree with @Atsukot post . Please do not reveal your personal info here .

Level 8

@OSM So sorry I don’t know this instruction ty you realise I am apolised

Level 8

Thank you so much this information @Atsukot good work but please you requested google gave me a perks?