KelvinP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Pending issue

Hi Google,

I have been waiting for the approval of my new places that i put recently. They are actual information and useful information for local people and tourist. Please review my places.

Thank you.

Kelvin

Mandalay Region, Myanmar (Burma)
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pending issue

@KelvinP hi 

welcome to local guides ....

At first i want say u have to wait maximum 24 hours for get any response from google.. 

if your edits are right u may get any response within that period .. 

See your edits status 

1. Open the Google Maps app Google Maps .
  2. Tap the Menu Menu and then Your contributions and then Edits.

Otherwise u will got a email notification if your place is approved 

to know more read this 

Connect Moderator

Re: Pending issue

Hello,

Edits made in Maps enter into review queues and will be processed in the order of the queues.  There is no process to ask to skip the queue, everyone's edits are considered equally important and thus the queue needs to be respected.

If you made your edit it Maps it might be visible in Map Maker.  Please follow the guide at https://productforums.google.com/d/msg/map-maker/hHEUG7VKthU/NaT5-1ewAgAJ.  That guide will also help you to create a review request if needed, but do be aware that is should be in that forum, not here.  Until then please be patient, everyone's edits will get finished quicker if the queue is respected.

Thank you for your contribution to the map!

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages