MikelMagnusson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Pending Maps Edits

My additions are not being reviewed and are stuck as pending or not applied. I don't know why and am tired of waiting.

If you are not going to review my edits in a timely fashion then I will quit being guide.

20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Pending Maps Edits

Hello @MikelMagnusson its taking some time to review your edits. Some edits taking long time to publish on map after reviewing. 

For more information please read this thread.

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello @MikelMagnusson its taking some time to review your edits. Some edits taking long time to publish on map after reviewing. 

For more information please read this thread.

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

If you are not going to review my edits in a timely fashion then I will quit being guide.

Level 6

Hi @MikelMagnusson, In here LG we all try to help each other and to get your additions approve will take time as it needs to be verified and people like us do it by contributing in Google maps but we can't do it all the time and thus it takes time for suggestions and additions to get approved. So try to have some patience and keep up the good work.

Level 9

Olá boa noite, é assim mesmo pode demorar alguns dias para a revisão das informações, algumas são aceitas instantaneamente outras ficam em revisão e podem até não ser publicadas 

Level 6

I have a pending edit of hours on a place, and I submitted a photo of the business billboard with the hours displayed on it , that was at least 3 week's ago and the edit is still pending. I think maybe this system of review needs some tweaking.

Level 6

I have a pending edit of hours on a place, and I submitted a photo of the business billboard with the hours displayed on it , that was at least 3 week's ago and the edit is still pending. I think maybe this system of review needs some tweaking.

Level 9

Bom, se puder enviar o link do local que deseja adicionar  e me informar os horários posso tentar resolver pra você. 

Level 6

Level 9

Enviei a solicitação pra mudança de horário, eu percebi que a página da lavanderia tem uma pessoa que administra ela, porisso nossas sugestões ainda não foram alteradas. Quando uma página está verificada pelo proprietário da empresa as sugestões aparecem como atualização para o proprietário. E não são ativas por sugestões de usuários, espero ter ajudado em algo, estou a disposição