AvinashKranand's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Organize events for local guides

Respected Google moderators and all the management of local guides I just want that ..management should organize an events or program for small scale local guides of an area ..because it motivates him to work more thoroughly on it..Please think over my opinion...

Patna, Bihar, India
5 comments
Level 6

Re: Organize events for local guides

ek dum sahi bole hain.

Level 10

@AvinashKranand

Hi, you have a point, may be by this more LGs are involved and organised in the method of mapping.

@GeorgesHR pl. take it forward.

Vijay Desai.

Level 7

yaa true bro

Connect Moderator

Hi @AvinashKranand Google organise Local Guides events all over the world from time to time, however the vast majority of events (otherwise known as MeetUps) are organised by Local Guides just like you.

You can make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Level 8

The fact is that no one from our locality have ever organised any meet-ups, especially for this purpose by ourselves so they don't focuses in our area to improve more things to do.