JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Opening hours: by appointment

For adding opening hours, I sometimes need an additional option "by appointment" or something along those lines. This is needed for small businesses like hairdressers or dentists that have no fixed opening hours, but instead require you to make an appointment.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Opening hours: by appointment

Hi @JanVanHaver, it seems appointment option is coming soon. At least for Google My Business (like special holiday hours). But if businesses take it seriously, they can always claim and verify their businesses, 

Scroll down in this thread in the GBM forums where TC Tim Capper posts about appointment option.

Connect Moderator

Re: Opening hours: by appointment

Every business owner should claim his/her business - no arguments there (I even published a blogpost on the topic a couple of weeks ago https://janvanhaver.com/2017/10/22/why-you-need-to-claim-your-company-on-google-maps/), but a lot of small business typically owned by less tech savvy people (as the hairdressers and dentists I mentioned) are simply unaware of the possbility to claim their business. That's why I would like the extra option also in the 'Opening hours' section of Google Maps, available to local guides.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply