ajitbehea62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Required Identification Card

Dear Team Google, This is Tushar Mistry from Chikhli village, District Navsari, Pin code 396521, State Gujarat, India I can add places on Google maps, Upload photos of the actual places and also can give you reviews of the place to Google but at some of corporate places I need to identify myself before taking pictures of that places, I would appreciate if you can provide me ID card from Google so I can work on those corporate places You can contact me any time for any help for my village My contact number is <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Level 9

Re: Required Identification Card

Hi,

Welcome as LG.

You don't need any ID for general phtographs.  You can explain them how these corporates would improve their visibility on google maps.

Lotsof time, people get suspicious about you clicking photographs of their place.  But it can be explained and show them how google LG work on your mobile phone.  And people still don't like that, you may avoid such places.

Best wishes and enjloy Google LG process.

Google Maps contributor
Former Google Contributor

Re: Required Identification Card

HI @Ray_On_Way, this topic has been discussed several times and there is an existing thread where I'll merge your post into — check out the team's response to your request! 🙂

We encourage you to search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. More tips on using Connect can be found in this post.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Open Badge for local guides

Why not Google make an " openbadges.org " Badges for Local Guides contributors to give a push and encourage them to keep mapping and improving the map every day?!

I know that Local Guides is a self-volunteering program but this will not cost Google anything to say Thanks for it volunteers and to make a real value for local guide badges that just appear on the map and mean nothing outside it !!

Level 9

Re: Open Badge for local guides

Hi @abadymoezain,

Your thread is little bit same as this one. Are you referring to any special badge or I'd card? 

Keep me posted 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Thanks @deepakjhic to your interest ... I advice you to learn about the core idea of the Open Badges so please visit the official website https://openbadges.org/get-started/ to know it ... and keep on your mind that their a different between open badges and the digital badges that only appears on the provider's site ... it's all about making it wide shareable and seen to the whole globe.

My regards 🙂 

Level 9

@abadymoezain wrote:

Thanks @deepakjhic to your interest ... I advice you to learn about the core idea of the Open Badges so please visit the official website https://openbadges.org/get-started/ to know it ... and keep on your mind that their a different between open badges and the digital badges that only appears on the provider's site ... it's all about making it wide shareable and seen to the whole globe.

My regards 🙂 

Hi @abadymoezain,

Thank you for the link. As per my first post it was about to know whether you're referring to a special badge or not. Well This is correct board for feature request so you can wait for any of our moderator.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

I Hope Google make it 🙂

Level 7

@abadymoezain

I was just reading the website and yea it looks interesting.

Hopefully a Google Mod will take a look at it.

Level 6

I am really hoping for this feature as well. I love the idea of earning badges with google maps and I'd love to display them in with my open badges mozzilla backpack.
https://openbadges.org