bhootsanchita's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Novie trailblazer badge is not getting updated

Hi,

In my novice trailblazer badge I have uploaded first picture of 2 places earlier. In last 2 days I have uploaded first pictures of following three places:

1. Dak Bunglow 1905

2. Aarohi Nature Shop

3. Khana point

But novice trailblazer badge stats, still says 2/10 first pictures of places.

Regards

Sanchita

51 comments
Level 9

Re: Novie trailblazer badge is not getting updated

Hi @bhootsanchita,

The Badge need some Time to get updated. Cause there are lots of functional is going on in the Google Maps. So it takes 2-4days to get updated. Please wait for getting updates. 

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 7

Hi @Ravisawane

Thanks for the reply, rest two fields of the badge i.e. add new approved edits and add first review has been updated. Is the delay specifically with pictures and videos?

Regards

Sanchita

Level 9

Ya @bhootsanchita,

For video and pictures it takes time. And also for view.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 7

Same is with me.

I have added First pictures of more than 10 places and its been more than a week now, since I have added for first place.

Still not able to see it counting. It still shows "0/1".

Level 7

Can we send email or any other form of feedback to google map team?

Regards

Sanchita

Level 7

I am not sure, as I am new to the Connect.

May be some Googler can help us!

Regards,

Satees

Level 7

@TraciC, I am tagging you because, I think many of the Local Guides are facing this issue.

I have added first photo of more than 10 places now. By Now, I should be at Expert-Trailblazer level. But still not able to Unlock the Novice-Traiblazer Badge itself.

I am also having issues with Photographer Badge. I am not able to unlock it as well. It seems count of Impact(Photo Views) is frozen and stuck at 758, while in my Photo tab of contribution section, its showing 1892.

Its been more than 1 week now, since I have added the First Photo of First place. Since then I have added first photos of more than 10 places and counting.

Regards,

Satees

Former Google Contributor

@bhootsanchita, @Banjara,

I'll be happy to troubleshoot this for you.  Can you do me a favor as I need some more information. 

Can you please check "Your contributions --> Edits" and make sure the places you have added were approved?  If so could you please share a screenshot?

Please then proceed to take a photo of your Trailblazer badge not updating.  Also confirm how many days it's been between you adding the places and seeing the badge not-updated.  You don't need to be exact, approximate is fine.

Thank you and please tag me when you have the details.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

Thanks for the reply @BruceDM. Place creation was successful, issue is with the first picture added of location. They are visible in photos section but are not updated in trailblazer badge, it still says 2/10 first photo of places added. First Photos of around 3 places were added 3-4 days back.

Regards

Sanchita