bhootsanchita's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Novie trailblazer badge is not getting updated

This same issue has  happened to me a couple times as well. 

Level 8

This issue seems to be fixed for me.  I'm running iOS.  Thank you for all your support Google!

Former Google Contributor

@SFfunguy, @SamBabaei, @Dylan_M, @bhootsanchita - I believe things should be running smoothly at this point. Please tag me if you notice any more frozen numbers or lack of updates over time. Please also note that badge counts are not completely in sync with contribution counts so you should always expect to wait 24-48 hours to for some items to credit to your badge statistics.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

@BruceDM My photo count has been incorrect for more than 6 weeks. None of the dozens of photos that I took last year and for the first 3 months of this year show up in my photo count.

Level 7

Hi @BruceDM

it seems it fixed itself and then went back to the problem. My trailblazer Badge is frozen again (stuck at nine when I have taken well over nine first photos etc), and my fact finder badge is not up to date (1,001 answers and 800 and some are registering). I have given the 24-48 hour grace period as suggested, and I still seem to be out of luck. Also My photographer Badge doesn’t seem to show up on my dashboard. Thanks for your help in advance, and previous help. 

97465FFA-AE99-4172-A6B0-C16C80648525.png

18B37016-30FE-4F22-8CB5-42390A208FA5.png

FC13D04A-D18C-4DF7-8DDC-BB2C89DCD033.png

958CAF2B-72DF-4B6A-998C-B482D3FC1E6D.jpeg

Level 7

Re: Novice trailblazer badge is not getting updated

Hi @BruceDM, trailblazer badge is stuck again and even after 5-6 days first photo of a place is not updating.

Same is the case with photo biews in photogrpahy badge.

Regards

Sanchita

Hi @bhootsanchita and @Dylan_M - we're looking into this again. Stay tuned!

Level 7

Hey @BruceDM, thank you for always working these issues out. I really appreciate it pal! 

Have a good rest of your evening. 

-Dylan

No problem @Dylan_M - If you happen to notice a change, please feel free to tag me. At this time teams are investigating.

Level 6

Re: Novice trailblazer badge is not getting updated

Hi @BruceDM

It has now been 2 months that my photo count is incorrect. Only photos taken since March 18 show up in the count. None of the photos taken in 2017 and before 03/18/2018 are in the count. In contrast all the reviews are in the list. Very discouraging, and it has killed any motivation to continue contributing.