arjunsbmp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New feature not showing

I read the article about new badge system implemented in Google maps for recognizing different kind of contributes.. It really a good initiation .But this feature is not showing  in my Google map android . I'm using a beta version of Google maps.

Palakkad, Kerala, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: New feature not showing

@arjunsbmp, the badges are still rolling out for everyone. We are experiencing a delay on Google Maps for Android. There will be more information in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. Details here.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Are you a Beta Tester @arjunsbmp, if yes you may not view new features.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@arjunsbmp, the badges are still rolling out for everyone. We are experiencing a delay on Google Maps for Android. There will be more information in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. Details here.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Published just today.  Key point: 

"The new badge system will be rolling out over the next few weeks, and you'll be able to find them in the 'Your contributions' section of the Google Maps app, in the same place as you can already view your current points and level info."

Android Police, 12 October 2017, "Google Maps is adding new achievement badges for Local Guides"