G77Abood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

New assessment criteria for local guides

Hi local guides, news talk about a new system for local guides badges which promote longer reviews and gives points for the review being marked as helpful, and the first review of google location. I was thinking about that system when I found that one of the local guides has about 86700 pints for only posting "OK" , "amazing", or repeating the name of the location in his posts. that local guide has only few added and edited places. Nevertheless, he has ten times the points I have with less efforts. It is not good for the quality of the google maps service and it may promote more people to do similar procedures for boosting their levels up.
Thus, please, let's show our opinion about adjusting the points system and enable that update to be perminant. Thank you for your time.
Hatim

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
3 comments
Level 9

Re: New assessment criteria for local guides

I can understand but have you ever been tried to report to Map team? 

@G77Abood

@Atsukot Will be helpful in this case. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Thank you Deepak. However, if your mean via the feedback option in the Maps Apps, yes I did report it.

Level 9

@G77Abood wrote:

Thank you Deepak. However, if your mean via the feedback option in the Maps Apps, yes I did report it.

No I'm referring to different thing, plz wait for sometime and keep calm. Very soon any of Google Moderator will be in touch with you. 

@G77Abood

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.