Lrowl3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My view count is really off. I get them still, but my most popular photo isn't popping up

I need help pls. I don't know where to find support for it. I want to get credit for most popular photo.

New York, NY, United States
3 comments
Level 10

Re: My view count is really off. I get them still, but my most popular photo isn't popping up

@Lrowl3 wrote:

I need help pls. I don't know where to find support for it. I want to get credit for most popular photo.

Hi @Lrowl3 please, can you explain better what is your issue?

Level 5

Re: My view count is really off. I get them still, but my most popular photo isn't popping up

2017-11-27 17.54.50.png

2017-11-27 18.10.51.png

2017-11-27 18.12.17.png

2017-11-27 18.14.09.png

So basically my photo view count is off by about 20,000 views. It's my most viewed photo from my favorite pizza spot. So I added up all my views just to make sure every week or so and Its been like this for awhile. I just wanted it to be fixed so it can be accurate because I want the credit i deserve.

Level 10

Well @Lrowl3 ok, maybe i've got.

You sum up all the views of your photos, and the total is higher than the total shown in your contributes, correct?

This often occur, as not all your photos are being published.

To be sure to count the public photos, you should look at your contributes in an incognito window.

If this is not the answer, always remember that count jobs may run in different times, and that the single photo count is near real time.

Anyway, when your photo count will grow up as like mine (I'm over 8000 photos and more than 40 million of views) you will not check this anymore 😉