NoonSayNabeel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My personal cellphone number is listed in google maps as a business! How do i remove this?

A local event company has mistakenly put up my number on their google maps (https://goo.gl/maps/WkrAu8NA1qr)
I am not associated to this company or have been ever or interacted with them. However i keep getting queries every few days and despite having requested for a change in number, this has not happened.

Upon searching i found that their number is actually 03008481957 (the number in bold being the only difference). Will appreciate if this issue can be resolved, lest i think about changing my profession from development worker to event manager 😛 

Many thanks 

Lahore, Pakistan
2 comments
Level 9

Re: My personal cellphone number is listed in google maps as a business! How do i remove this?

Hi @NoonSayNabeel,

I think you've already edited that. It can take few days to be removed. You can wait until other local guides/map users verify your edit. I can see that number on this POI now but let others to confirm it. 

We're not allowed to share private information publicly on connect. Kindly remove the contact number shared by you. 

@JeslynL

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Re: My personal cellphone number is listed in google maps as a business! How do i remove this?

Hi @NoonSayNabeel ! It has been edited by you or someone else.

No need to worry brother