cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My experience with Local Guides

Hi Google and all Local Guides,

I am Mahadev from India, Mumbai...

I use Google Map to navigate when I travel. In 2016 I started posting Photographs and Reviews on Google Map. after some days Google mail me that my Photographs helping people on web. That's very cool. Then whenever I travel to new places I posts Photos and Reviews of that place which encourages people to visit their. I am a traveler and I always searching for new and hidden places. After some days I found that some good and adventures places are not on google map, So I started adding new places on Map. And this is the best thing I link in Local Guide Program.

I added new hidden places of India with cool photographs, videos and reviews, and I used to share those locations on my blog and social media. Tourists start visiting those places. It helps local people to setup their business at their own place. They start business like providing Home Stay, Food and Guide for locations.

Now I feel proud when I introduce myself as a Google Local Guide. Local people give me a special treatment. Now I always looking foe offline places and make them online withe the help of Local Guide Program.

New point system is really cool, it's encouraging me to visit more and more places to visit and share it with the world.

Thank you so much Google, to select me as a Local Guide.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India