Naiem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My badges not visible in Google Map my contribution page.

Dear @ErmesT, I also face another problem. I use updated google map app. But couldn't find my badges in contribution page. Why?

Chandpur District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: My badges not visible in Google Map my contribution page.

Hello @LittletTilly, this question already answered and my question was about blue dot jumping.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Re: Need Help About Google Map Blue Dot

Hi @Naiem

This sounds strange, so I will ask you some more questions (even if should be obvious, but I want to be sure) 

• Are you logged in with the right profile? 
  • Can you see your points? 
  • Can you see your contributions (photos and reviews)? 
  • When you say badges, do you mean the star indicating L7 or the new badges? IMG_20171227_135032.png

Thanks

Ermes 

Level 8

Dear @ErmesT,

My answers is "YES" of your questions and i remember that i saw this badges first 3-5 days. After suddenly it's not visible in my phone. But it's still visible in another devices.

Level 10

Are you sure you are logged in to Maps with the Google Account you use for Local Guides, @Naiem?

Connect Moderator

Re: Need Help - badges not visible

Thanks @Naiem

I am separating this part from the rest of the thread, and moving to "feedback and features requests" board, for Google to have a look into your profile. @BruceDM

Please edit your title accordingly 

Ermes 

Level 10

@Naiem ভাই, আমিও এই সমস্যার সম্মুখীন হয়েছি। আপনার এন্ড্রয়েড সিটিংস এ গিয়ে চেক করে দেখুন আপনার এন্ড্রয়েড ভার্সনটি কত...

যদি এন্ড্রয়েড ভার্সন ৫.০ এর নিচে থাকে তা হলে নতুন ভার্সন ইনেস্টল দিয়ে নিন তবেই ঠিক হয়ে যাবে।

নিচের এই ভার্সন থেকে যে কোন একটি ভার্সন ইন্সটল করে নিন।

এন্ড্রয়েড ভার্সন ৫.১.১

এন্ড্রয়েড ভার্সন ৬.১.১

এন্ড্রয়েড ভার্সন ৭.১.১

Example Tutorial:  Youtube.com

আশা করি সমস্যার সমাধান হয়ে যাবে।

Follow me here.....
Level 8

Dear @Csaba, Yes i'm sure i logged in to Maps with the google account i use for local guides. Because i can see my Reviews, Photos, Edits when tap on "Your Contribution" option in Maps.

Level 8

Hello @Meraj, Currently my phone version is 6.1.1. However i don't want to update my phone through manual way.

But thank you for your kind response.

Level 8

Dear @ErmesT and @Csaba sir, my badges is now visible in my contribution page. Now i'm happy. A lot of thanks to you for such kind of help. (#love)

- Al Naiem

Level 10

Glad to hear the good news, @Naiem. Sometimes glitches like this happen and we, connect moderators, are just simple LG's like yourself and although may have seen a few things, cannot really dig into the problems.