MohanVee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Post is not visible in Local Guides Connect

Today evening I posted a Recap post in "Meet-up!" section and again I done some editings and reposted it. I can access the post using the email  link. After I access the post the options menu is missing. Could you please look into this issue? @PoliMC

Link for the post is RECAP -Yercaud 360 Photography WW Meet-up

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: My Post is not visible in Local Guides Connect

Hi @MohanVee,

Thank you for reaching out!

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

Our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

Keep in mind that we don't encourage tagging too many people as it is considered as harassment.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @MohanVee,

Thank you for reaching out!

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

Our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

Keep in mind that we don't encourage tagging too many people as it is considered as harassment.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@PoliMC Thank you so much for the instant reply & action

Hi @MohanVee,

You are welcome! 

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Level 9

@PoliMC Noted, thanks 

Level 10

Dear @MohanVee

Your post is live and congrats,  your post is selected and featured

Level 7

Please wait and see