VIPULKRISHNAVK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Journey from a invisible guide to a GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDE.

As far as I remember, I purchased a new Android phone in June 2017. Prior to android phone, I had a phone with windows operating system.

And I traveled more because of my work or you can say I love traveling. I love to gain experience in every field like different types of food, places, etc.

I am a local guide for the past 8 months. When I was not a Local Guide of Google maps.

I used it for knowing about traffic jam and finding a clear way. Prior to that, when I was not having an Android phone I used Google Maps for knowing distances through desktop computer. I started using it as a navigator after I bought my first phone (ANDROID). Sometimes, I saw that navigation showed long distance ways instead of short distances.

Then, I started as Google local Guide by adding missing places. And when I saw some areas having a beautiful view and nice place to visit, but on Google maps it is showing by just a name. Then, I started adding photos of those places. Sometimes, I saw some restaurants having beautiful view. However, those are unhygienic with cheap food quality and poor service. Then, I started to give text reviews on Google maps.

Now I become 6th level local guide. But still I am not satisfied with my work.

I want to add more missing places with photos.

I hope that one day Google maps will be happy from my work.

If you are interested to watch my travelling videos then go to my YouTube Account and for photos go to my Facebook account.

Here is the link:-

YouTube ""Travelling Experiences with freedom"" playlist

Facebook Photos ""All Experiences" 

Regards VIPULKRISHNADevprayag is confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers take the name Ganga River.Devprayag is confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers take the name Ganga River.

VK
Jagadhri, Haryana, India
1 comment
Level 8

Re: My Journey from a invisible guide to a GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDE.

Sorry,

There is a mistake.

""I am a local guide for the past 5 months.""

VK