Amrita_Sheth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Google Guide Level

Hi,

I am level 6 of Google local guide when I log in to my browser, but on my android maps its showing me on level 4. Also, I reached level 6 with a lot of reviews that I posted yesterday, but none are visible on my android yet all are visible on the website.

Please help me update the maps on android showing my contributions.

AKS
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Level 9

Re: My Google Guide Level

@Amrita_Sheth wrote:

Hi,

I am level 6 of Google local guide when I log in to my browser, but on my android maps its showing me on level 4. Also, I reached level 6 with a lot of reviews that I posted yesterday, but none are visible on my android yet all are visible on the website.

Please help me update the maps on android showing my contributions.

@Amrita_Sheth There is no need to worry about this. This can take at least 24-48 hours.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

But this was not an issue untill today, it happened only today...till today morning it was showing just fine

AKS
Level 7

Hello @Amrita_Sheth

It is possible that it's just an update bug which from what I know or have read they are currently looking into or trying to fix.

If it doesn't come right in the next few days , the best way to report it is to use the function built into the App on the Android and try to include the system logs as this will give the team of engineers / developers the best information to resolve the issue / look into the issue.

Unfortunately, they most likely will not see it here if you report it within this forum.