jhvvekariya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Edits are not updated on Map.

Is there anybody who can assist me to resolve this issue? i have edited telephone number for few places and edit was approved but when i go to map it is not there.kindly clarify this issue?

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

@OSAMA@ErmesT@KarenVChin@LawrenceNYC@WaweruM

Jayesh Vekariya
12 comments
Level 8

Re: My Edits are not updated on Map.

Hi @jhvvekariya. You have to wait 24 hours for update this information in google map database. As this note already mentioned in your mail.

Note that some changes might take up to 24 hours before appearing on google.

Please read your mail again.

Level 8

it was approved 1 month ago on 25/12/2017.should i still wait give a time?

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

You can see the date on first picture that it was approved on 14/12/2017.

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 7

You will wait for one or two days that will update automatically at this time another local guide check that place it will ask this number is wrong or right He suggest to right that time it will easily approved

T.Tarun
Level 8

@Tarun7 Thanks for your reply but i am talking about 900 to 1000 edits and all of them are approved and it is since November 2017 last year.

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

Hi @jhvvekariya, Thanks for reply back. When any edition will approved. Google map verify this edition through "Check the facts". If anyone suggest/confirm your edition. Then it will be visible. I think it works like this pattern. You can also verify suggested edition.Check the factsCheck the facts

Level 8

@Naiem  Thanks for your feedback but i am wondering  because if it was 50 to 100 than i can understand but mine is more than thousand by now and there is no single edits which appears correct.

Jayesh Vekariya
Connect Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @jhvvekariya. That is very interesting.  I am going to tag Google Moderators @Atsukot and @BruceDM to troubleshoot this for you. 

@jhvvekariya wrote:

Is there anybody who can assist me to resolve this issue? i have edited telephone number for few places and edit was approved but when i go to map it is not there.kindly clarify this issue?

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

@OSAMA@ErmesT@KarenVChin@LawrenceNYC@WaweruM

I will also move your post over to Feedback & Feature Requests forum because your post is definitely falls under the feedback category for the Google engineers to take a look at.

Cheers,

Karen

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @KarenVChin

Hello @jhvvekariya - let me confirm your issue: you’ve edited telephone number for few places and your edits were approved; however when you check the places, all of them (or some of them?) are showing an old telephone number. 

Additions to the POI of the screenshot you shared, can you please let me know other POIs that you’ve edited the phone number (and the date if you have the info)? Thank you so much!