BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect vs Maps level not matching

Hi @RobAo

this is a known issue, and the team is working on it.

Here is the official communication, in which I am merging also your post.

Congratulations for your L8 (mmm, maybe I already congratulate you, but, two is better than one). Hope to see you  soon again

Ermes

Level 7

My 7th level is still not recognized. GOOGLERS

Can anyone help me?  A couple weeks ago I m level 7 but here is still 6   ?¿?¿

Connect Moderator

Re: My 7th level is still not recognized. GOOGLERS

Hi @ManuAlberDeLaRica this is a known issue affecting a number of people (including me). It is being investigated.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Re: My level is not correct

Hi  there is a known issue with levels syncing from Maps for some Local Guides. The team are investigating the issue and it should be resolved soon. Don't worry that your level hasn't updated here in Connect, it is the one in Maps that is the true indicator.

You can read this post for more information https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Google-Maps-level-not-in-sync-w... I will move this post there to keep the thread clean.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Re: LEVEL wrong

Hi @SheetalV there is a known issue with levels syncing from Maps for some Local Guides. The team are investigating the issue and it should be resolved soon. Don't worry that your level hasn't updated here in Connect, it is the one in Maps that is the true indicator.

You can read this post for more information https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Google-Maps-level-not-in-sync-w... I will move this post there to keep the thread clean.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Level8

I'm in level 8 by 15600 but in connect don't update and still write level7 I don't know what's wrong? 

Level 10

Re: Level8

Hi @Aouatef,

You shouldn't worry about. The servers need time to synchronise.

Please be patient. Thanks

See you around

Jul

Level 7

Hi @Aouatef,

There is a delay for badges through different apps. Even in Google Maps itself points and badges are updated with a delay mostly next day. Check again tomorrow. It should show your new level.

btw- Congrats! 🙂

Level 8

Thank you @Julien44

Level 8

Thank you @LadisicTom