driftless_books's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Multifloor

So I know that there is a way to have multiple floors published, but I apparently don't have the sufficient privileges to do have access to it. This is confusing, I don't have a way to get those privileges, and I don't know what that means.  I'm simply trying to get this business up on google street view. Please let me know what I can do. 

Viroqua, WI, USA
3 comments
Level 6

Level Distinction

I have a 3 story business I'm photographing and  I don't know how to connect the photos while distinguishing the levels of the store. 

Level 10

Re: Multifloor

Hi @driftless_books (nice nick, by the way...), 

Multifloor publishing has nothing to do with permissions or Street View photographer levels. Google has recently published its SV API that makes software developers able to create applications to publish multi-floor SV tours but at the same time they have not updated their own software (the SV App for Android and iOS) to be able to do this. 

Anyway, I am just Hermes (or Mercury) here, bringing the news but not Athene (or Minerva) also knowing how things happen so I am invoking (say) @LucioV who is our expert on these third party tools hoping he'll chime in...

Level 10

Re: Multifloor

Hi @driftless_books@Csaba thanks for tagging me in.

Multifloor is an option that you actually could not use with the standard Street View App.

It's offered through Google Street View API and implemented on some third party tools like gothru, panoskin and so on.

So, if you want to create a multifloor (with the elevator widget) tour you should use one of these tools to group pano in floors.

Let me know if I can help you in choosing one of these.