Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: More levels LG

True. I definitely think quality is better than quantity. Paticularly when there are so many Local Guides who stop contributing once they hit Level 4 and get their Google Drive upgrade.

Level 7

I hope there more levels incoming. But they should raise it like 1000 reviews for lvl 6

Level 8

@JamieL wrote:

True. I definitely think quality is better than quantity. Paticularly when there are so many Local Guides who stop contributing once they hit Level 4 and get their Google Drive upgrade.

I agree with this 100%. I have been doing reviews for years and I know plenty who never did them up until the free Drive storage. They stopped at level 4. There should be some sort of quality or time based check. 

In terms of new levels I like the whole badges idea. Something new to aim for rather then just more of the same point system.

Level 9

Agreed.

Achievements and Badges will be good.

Level 8

I liked your idea. and once I thought that too but I think people will get bored if they see a lots of level to cross and they may leave.

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 7

I like your comment. and it's true 🙂

Shadin
Level 8

I would like to see that when you reach another 500 within two years after reach Level 5 your TB would be extended by another year. I love badges as it promotes diversity. I would appreciate that when a LC does pass a certain levelof REVIEWS (ie 500 reviews) all his/her reviews will be checked for integrity and if past the LC can become a TC Trusted Reviewer and some variants for photos edits etc....

Googler

Love, love love this sort of feedback. Keep it coming, please! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@MichelBuitendyk

Your suggestions sound very appealing to me as well. I like the ideas that our TB can be extended by contributing more into Google Maps.

Level 10

In my own opinion, if Google adds more levels many people will make changes on the map only to get the next level and the rewards, and we will keep suffering the changes and photos without quality.

However, if they left level 5 as the last level, the really interested mapers will continue editing with quality, and the only-interested-in-badges not. Map will be improved, and the quality-mapers will has the satisfaction to be Level 5 with not only 500 changes, but with thousands or millions of quality changes that are helping others.

Best Regards_