Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Why google doesn't have Turkish language?

Hi @TraciC. I always sorry for my bad English but I almost understood your writtens.

i will listen your advices..

Googler

@ErtanKaya Please don't ever apologize. I love communicating with Local Guides in all languages. Thank you for your patience.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

ok i wont apololigize again:) and i will improve it well:)

Level 7

Another language

In the language section there is a list of limited languages.. now what is the algorithm of choosing only those languages?

Why other languages like "Urdu" is not listed in it?

Can I add up a language to the discussion?

If Yes then how?

If No then why?

Level 10

Re: Another language

Hi Arslan, 

I do not think there is an algorithm. Those languages may have been set up manually by the moderator teem based on the volume of the posts. Maybe if there is enough topics in a certain language to justify a new language listing, they will consider it.

Level 8

Re: Chinese in Conversations by Language

Actually a Chinese language could cover even more territories, regardless of Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese, since it could be easily understood by everyone, there shouldn't be a problem.

And, yes, I vote for adding a Chinese language conversation section.

Level 8

Please add Bangla to conversations by Language option

Bengali language is the World's sweetest language. 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.

Bengali  also known by its endonym Bangla is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in South Asia. It is the national and official language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, and official language of several northeastern states of the Republic of India, including West Bengal, Tripura, Assam (Barak Valley) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

All over the world 300 million people speaks in Banglali.

My request to Local Guides Connect team please add Bangali language to conversations by Language feature.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

Re: Please add Bangla to conversations by Language option

@PavelSarwar That's really very gr8 news for all of Bengali spoken person and of course for Bangladesh! We are really very lucky that we have a very sweet language!

I m also request to local guides connect  team same as Pavel -

please add Bangali language to conversations by Language feature.

Thank u Pavel Sarwar for informing us and of course Thanks to GOOGLE & LOCAL GUIDES!!

Level 9

Agree with @PavelSarwar

@SPOk13_Kursk wrote:

Bengali language is the World's sweetest language. 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.

Bengali  also known by its endonym Bangla is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in South Asia. It is the national and official language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, and official language of several northeastern states of the Republic of India, including West Bengal, Tripura, Assam (Barak Valley) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

All over the world 300 million people speaks in Banglali.

My request to Local Guides Connect team please add Bangali language to conversations by Language feature.

Level 5

Hi PavelS,

Being a Bengali I support your request. 

The best way to express your mind is in the mother language. If there is an alternative option of conversation in Bengali, nothing like it.

My regards to you for the proposal.

Thanks