Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: سلام

كل اللغات مقبولة على كونيكت. يمكنك التحاور بالعربية. كذلك يمكنك استخدام أداة الترجمة المدمجة في الموقع لإظهار جميع المواضيع بلغتك

zr0669
Level 8

Dot.: WHat are the perks for level 7 in local guides

No perks on level 7.

I level  up for level 7, and i have no perk!

Level 8

How do I or how do your add Turkish Category to Conversations Language?

How do I or how do your add Turkish Category to Conversations by Language?

So right now:
Conversations by Language
Bahasa Indonesia
Čeština / Slovenčina
Deutsche
Espanola
français
Italiano
Police on
Português

When is Turkish? (Türkçe)

Everything in your life as you want
Former Google Contributor

Re: How do I or how do your add Turkish Category to Conversations Language?

Hi @Kafadengi

Users can't add any kind of boards to the forum. As you know, all languages are welcome on Connect but most official communications are written in English. One of the main goals of Connect  — and Local Guides — is bringing people together no matter where they are from or which language they speak. We all have the same passion: share our world with others. Google Translate is enabled across all of Connect to encourage conversations across borders and we encourage you to take advantage of this feature to connect with others. We know no translation tool is perfect, but it does help us to talk with one another around the world. 

I'll add your post to the related thread so we can keep track of your feedback. 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 2

Re: More language options in Connect

Yes I wanted language please me helped 

Level 8

Re: WHat are the perks for level 7 in local guides

Slightly disappointed, seeing as how I now have to go from 5,000 points to 15,000 in order to level up. Google must be testing our commitment. I have made very good use of the extra storage, and Google Play, YouTube Red, etc.

Level 5

Why do mentors not support communication and discussions in Arabic?

Why do mentors not support communication and discussions in Arabic?

Level 8

Re: Why do mentors not support communication and discussions in Arabic?

Hi @mu_alyse..

As far as I know, there is nothing like, we can't discuss in regional language.. We can communicate in any language but it would be so easy to understand by other local guides around the world if we communicate in English.. 

Regards 

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz 

Vellore Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Re: Why do mentors not support communication and discussions in Arabic?

Hi @mu_alyse

I'll be merging your request in a thread with a similar topic. As you know, all languages are welcome on Connect but most official communications are written in English.  One of the main goals of Connect  — and Local Guides — is bringing people together no matter where they are from or which language they speak.

Google Translate is enabled across all of Connect to encourage conversations across borders and we encourage you to take advantage of this feature to connect with others. We know no translation tool is perfect, but it does help us to talk with one another around the world. 

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Re: Add "Hindi" and "Bengali" also to Conversations by Languages list.

Local guides in Russia needs our own Russian thread. 

From Saint Petersburg with ♥ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread