Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: More Catégorie de langue

@LuisR wrote:

You're welcome to write in Arabic in the community, of course.

And we hope to add additional languages soon. You must take into account that the community is quite new, so we will be improving it constantly.

Merci @LuisRG

zr0669
Level 8

Re: Add "Hindi" and "Bengali" also to Conversations by Languages list.

@TraciC

Thank you for reply. Its ok.

Level 9

Why i not conversation here in Hindi language

Why LG team not added Hindi  (indian) language in Lg connect program 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Why i not conversation here in Hindi language

We've included a certain number of languages here in Connect, and more will be added in the future. 

After all, this community only has a couple of weeks of life 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

Add more languages

Hi all!

Does someone know how to add more categories for foreign languages, for example dutch?

Googler

Re: Add more languages

Community members may not add additional language forums, but as noted in this post, "All languages are welcome in Local Guides Connect. Please note that the majority of the community is in English and it is the most common language spoken by Local Guides so you may have better luck communicating using English. We hope to add additional languages soon."

I also recommend checking out @Corrie's tips which will help you to navigate the community and use features such as search which is super helpful for finding quick answers. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Re: Chinese in Conversations by Language

Please allow Traditional Chinese. It can allow GLGs from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau communicate more easily.
Googler

Re: Chinese in Conversations by Language

Community members may not add additional language forums, but as noted in this post, "All languages are welcome in Local Guides Connect. Please note that the majority of the community is in English and it is the most common language spoken by Local Guides so you may have better luck communicating using English. We hope to add additional languages soon."

I also recommend checking out @CorrieD's tips which will help you to navigate the community and use features such as search which is super helpful for finding quick answers. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Add Bengali language for Conversations

Hello Local Guides Team

Request to add conversation list Bengali (Bangla language) . In South Asia most part of West Bengal and Bangladesh are marked by many differences in words, uses, accent, and phonetics. With about 250 million native and about 300 million total speakers worldwide. 4-5 community is there whose mother language is "Bengali "

which is 7th in world rank. Bengali language  web source

Bangladesh Local Guides (1552 member )

Maymensingh Local guides (338 members) and others from West bengale (india)

On behalf of everyone request to add the Bengali language in the list and give opportunity to add post there with own words

Thank you

Mahabub Hasan
Level 5

Re: Add Bengali language for Conversations

Yes, we do want Bengali for conversation.