Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Missing points

I think it's good to know the rules of publication

Level 8

Anyone still finding reviews and photos missing still? I know I've reviewed a few places and now I don't see my reviews posted on those businesses. 

Level 8
Level 8

Congratulations! If all your information is in your environment.

Level 8

Thanks @BruceDM for your response, however none of those links provide a concrete answer.

In my case I had been adding house numbers where they don't yet exist in Google Maps, or where they existed in the incorrect position. Over a 2-3 month period I'd added over 1300 such instances, so it's a little deflating if Google have now decided to remove acknowledgement of efforts to improve the product.

To give you an example have a look at https://goo.gl/maps/YdcC4RZD4yv 

Amongst others I had mapped 1-29 and 2-30 Callisto Street and was about to move onto Mulberry Street. The local area is booming with new housing with many more that could be added.

Level 10

Hi @BruceDM. I just lost almost 20,000 points this morning.  And dropped one level from Level 10 to Level 9. The points are from Added Places and Edits (now both are zero ). Hope you could help me out here? Thank a mil ! 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hello @FaraG

I do not see your Level reflected as Level 9 at this time. You are showing as Level 10 in the system and you have points for both places added and edits. There may have been a temporary outage overnight but all appears restored at this time. Feel free to reach out again if any other questions.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Thanks @BruceDM. Yeah , it's back to normal now. Thanks again. 🙂

Level 8

Hello, I am missing points towards my contributions. Have done several reviews, answers, questions, edits and do not see it reflected in the total. Can anyone provide any guidance on how to fix this? Thanks!

Level 8
Level 8

Hey! Adding points takes place with a certain delay. According to the information after accepting the changes. I know from experience that when adding more information, the meter jams for a while (according to the rules, there may be such a delay).