JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Missing points

@BruceDM  @For the technical glitch on 16.03.18 I lost 50,000 Points which I reported to connect. Instead of getting back the lost Points , a loss of 6000 Points more have occurred today for me. As a result I have a total loss of 56,000 Points after the technical anomaly. Number of Photos uploaded has been decreased for around 2000 numbers resulting the decrease of 6000 Points more. Please arrange to Sync the Photos uploaded by me to resolve the issue for my case. I am really upset. Pl look into the matter and do the needful sir.

Regards

POINTS ON 16.03.2018 after the glitchPOINTS ON 16.03.2018 after the glitch

POINTS ON 18.03.2018POINTS ON 18.03.2018

Level 8
Level 8

Re: Problem - missing points

Wait, my points have been restored points have been restored for 24 hours👍

Level 9

Re: patience is a virtue....

Hi @C9H13NO3 @NadyaPN

points have been restored thanks!!

Level 10

@BruceDM  @MarinSt 

Thanks Sir, in case of me maximum points have been restored. But 6000 Points which were decreased second time after the technical anomaly have not yet been restored. Probably, synchronization of my uploaded Photos properly will fulfill the irregularity. Pl have a look at the below mentioned table:

DATE                                       POINTS                     NO OF PHOTOS

On 31.01.2018           Around 3,14,000                   30,553 

On 18.03.2018                        2, 98,616                  30,198

(After technical problem)

On 18.03.2018                        3, 42,170                  28,972

(After restoration)

Pl note that Points have increased after the glitch but number of photos have been decreased. Please do the needful sir as deemed fit.

ON 31.01.2018ON 31.01.2018      ON 18.03.2018 After the glitchON 18.03.2018 After the glitch         After Restoration Points Increased But Photo DecreasedAfter Restoration Points Increased But Photo Decreased

Awaiting the favour of your kind intervention.

Regards

@GeorgesHR@Shirley@GusMoreira

Former Google Contributor

Re: POINTS DECREASED

Hi @prasunkumarb,

Contribution types are still syncing on the backend at this time.  At this time, you're only noticing a decrease in photos and the associated points -  is that right?

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8
Level 8

Re: My local guide points are wrong!

Hi! I ThinkPad this link help You replaced pointy on the Google map

Level 9

@BruceDM are we still facing this missing points issue? some points are missing today as well.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @IlankovanT - At this time we're receiving many reports that people have normalized although I am aware that some members of the community that do not have the same experience. I am following up on this issue with our engineers and we should have a resolution soon.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8
Level 8

I think that one problem results from the fact that points are added and changes are waiting for confirmation.

Level 9

Thank you @BruceDM 🙂