JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: my score has not improved

Hi KlaudiyaG, Thank you for responding.  Sorry, I do not know how to reply to a PM.  The thing that dropped was my general points.  Yesterday I was a level 8 with roughly 43,000 points. Today I am a level 8 with 28,452 points. Nothing else has changed.  I still have 345 reviews with 26 likes and 78,000+ views.  I still have 3,109 pictures with just under 4 million views and I still have a boat load of edits and questions answered.  I also still have all of my badges.  I have a master badge of everything except "reviewer" and I will get that as soon as 24 more people like one of my reviews. I hope this helps.  If it matters, I am reading those stats on my Android phone.  My Google Local Guide page on my computer says that I have only been doing this for 10 days but yet I've been doing it for just over a year on my phone.

Level 10

Local Guide missing 75% 0f his points

for the past 2-3 days have have been issues with local guide profile data -  after some items seem to have been restored, no I am mission ALL EDITS over 3,500 of them

and places added, win total 15,000 of my 2,000 points and my level 8 is thus level 6   -   at some point a message stated showing edits after May 2016, which was not relevant as most of mine are and should display.  feel good replies welcome, but .....

JMS
Level 7

[UPDATE] This issue is now fixed. You can see your Local Guides points, contribute on Google Maps, a

no fixed.!!!!!!!!

ho perso diversi punti ora sono tornato a vedere il mio score 

ma non è corretto avevo oltre 5500 punti ora ne risultano 3351

ma si po vedere che non corrispondono ai badge che ho ...

come si puo risolvere? a chi posso chiedere aiuto?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide missing 75% 0f his points

Hi @C9H13NO3

This is a known issue that has been resolved, please check this post for more info. 

I'm merging your post to this thread, where there are Local Guides flagging the same issue. Please give it some time (24h) to update and you will be able to see your contributions back.

Thanks, 

Marin

Level 9

Re: I have a problem

Dear @NadyaPN

In my case at least, the problem contribution areas appear to be:

• Edits
  • Places added

I2017 November (Normal Count)2017 November (Normal Count)2018 march (after points falling down)2018 march (after points falling down)

360Pixtour, Google Street View Trusted Photographer, Belgium - Brussels Google Local Guide, The75 GLGs 2016
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Missing points

Hello all,

Regarding any potential point decreases, please wait about 24-48 hours for data to sync up again on the backend.  If you are still noticing the decreases on March 19th, please feel free to tag a moderator here.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Points went down

My points went down by almost 10k when i checked in the morning and also the count for places added and edits became '0'.   Does anyone have any idea of what's going on.

Chandramohan kuncham
Level 10

Re: I have a problem

Hey @NadyaPN thanks for the reply.

Contributions affected are Edits and Places Added.

Thanks 😉

Level 7

Re: [UPDATE] This issue is now fixed. You can see your Local Guides points, contribute on Google Map

Having the same issue here... Stats are still not updated correctly although reported as fixed. I'm missing 4k points and dropped a level. The number of contributions on local guides home & the numbers on earned badges add up to much more.

Hope they will update it with some daily batch process.

Level 7

Re: [UPDATE] This issue is now fixed. You can see your Local Guides points, contribute on Google Map

They fixed nothing. 

A lot of points are missing.