JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bug need help.

@OzkanTR@Bander,

Thanks for sharing these details. We will let you know when there's an update on the situation.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Points dropped over 20k

@BruceDM @MegS when I reported this thread, points got resolved next day. Today however again dropped over 20k. I saw the other thread from yourselves confirming the bug, however seems to have cropped again.

Please advise.

Level 10

I have a problem

Hi @BruceDM , @MegS

I have a problem

70% of my points are not returned

005.jpg

the points for the added places and the changes made are zero

also video points disappeared

Andriy Degula

Re: I have a problem

Hey @AndriyDegula,

Thanks for sharing this. I've merged your message to our new thread regarding this issue. As far as I understand, your Edits and Q&A's are missing?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

Yes!

Missing points for:

- Edits

- Places added

- Videos

- Q&A

Andriy Degula
Level 9

Hi @NadyaPN

the same issue for me: https://www.google.be/maps/contrib/110443129934162880069/contribute/@46.1072012,1.5145113,6z/data=!3...

From around 45.000 points to 39.000 points

thanks for this issue

360Pixtour, Google Street View Trusted Photographer, Belgium - Brussels Google Local Guide, The75 GLGs 2016
Connect Moderator

Re: Missing points or Drop in Points

@JeslynL as best as I can determine my the dramatic decrease in points has occurred in the Edits (where one earns 5 points per approved edit) and places added (where one earns 15 points per approved place added). HTH

@AndriyDegula, thanks for confirming.

@Jean-IgnaceBE, thank you for reaching out. What type are the contributions with declined points? (Edits, Q&A's etc)

@Simon_360, I've merged your message to the new thread regarding this issue. Can you please let us know which are the affected contributions?

Thank you all for your cooperation! 

Level 10

Pertes des modifications

Bonjour. 

Depuis hier, je n'est plus mes modifications et lieux ajoutés dans mes points de contribution. 

Hier c'était un bug pour les avis, qui était bien annoncé et résolu, mais il n'était pas remonté comme quoi les modifications et ajouts de lieux étaient impactés. 

Avez-vous le même problème ?

Bonne journée à tous. 

Ludovic

Connect Moderator

@JeslynL and @NadyaPN in my case at least, the problem contribution areas appear to be:

• Edits (5 points per edit)
  • Places added (15 points per add)
  • Places marked as helpful (1 point per rating), and
  • Q&A (3points each)