JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Loss of Local Guides Points (3/16/2018)

Hello everyone,

Yesterday my contributions page wasn't working (it didn't show me edits or points. It was mostly blank) but this morning it was fixed again but I noticed that my points weren't the same as they were before.

This discussion is about the issue but it doesn't answer a question for me

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Google-Maps-3-15-18/td-p/688564

Why my edits count as zero while the graph of my recent contributions shows more than 200?

I have actually contributed more than 500 to the G maps. So not just the edits that is showing wrong but everything else is not accurate as well.

I don't know if this will be fixed or it's an issue that nobody knows about.

My points after the issue are on the left. They don't match with the data of  my last 6 months activities graph. I had 14062 points before last night problem.My points after the issue are on the left. They don't match with the data of my last 6 months activities graph. I had 14062 points before last night problem.

Level 6

Re: Bug need help.

Yes, in Google maps app at Android in "Your contributions" it's showing less than I have. 

Level 6

Re: Edits and added places are disapeard

Having same thing.

But I had edits and places added but now they are at 0.

Screenshot_20180316-094158.png

Former Google Contributor

Re: Loss of Local Guides Points (3/16/2018)

Hello @Bander,

Thank you for reaching out. I've merged your post to a new thread regarding this issue. As @JeslynL said, we are currently investigating it.

Thanks for your patience!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

POINTS DECREASED

@GusMoreira

My points have been decreased a lot (50,000). In my ''Number of Contributions'' it is showing:-  Edits- 0, Videos - 0, Q/A - 0 and Places added - 0. Naturally the accumulated points have been missing.

After toiling hard, giving my best efforts and sacrificing my family and works place if I have to bear this punishment then it would be a terrible shock to me. I am helpless and completely upset.

Please help me Sir.

POINTS DECREASED.png   POINTS DECREASED 1.png

Submitted for your kind perusal and do the needful.

Regards

Former Google Contributor

Re: My points and photos count reduced suddenly

Hello @Vishukr,

We are currently investigating this issue. Can you please let us know if your photos are the only type of contribution impacted? Or you've witnessed decline in other types too (Q&A, Places added etc.)?

Thanks, 

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@JeslynL I have the same problem as his and I can see it in edits, places added and facts checked.

Level 9

Re: POINTS DECREASED

Hi prasunkumarb,

thank you for sharing both screenshots. @MegS looks like problem still unsolved.

P.S. @prasunkumarb, there is no benefit/need to mention moderators in your tagline, better is to tag them in your post(where you attached these photos).

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

@NadyaPN

you can see the inconsistency.

Screenshot_2018-03-16-11-42-05-780_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2018-03-16-11-42-23-426_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2018-03-16-11-42-29-901_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2018-03-16-11-42-35-396_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2018-03-16-11-42-48-801_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngAdsız.png

edirne360.net
Level 7

Re: My points and photos count reduced suddenly

@NadyaPN  videos, Q&A, places added and also edits are all effected. The numbers of photos, videos and Q&A drop down then suddenly they go back up.

While the counts of edits and places are just at zero.