JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Bug need help.

I have a bug. Huge bug.

15.03.2018 at morning I was on 6 level with 2300 points in local expert system. 

16.03.2018 at morning my progress and datas showins that I'm at 4 level with 294 points. Just wt*? 

I dididn left the system, didn't sighed out nor did other things. 

PLEASE return my progress. 

I have made screenshoot 13.03.2018 and you can see that I really have this level and not lying. 

Screenshot_20180313-175619.png

Level 10

Re: my score has not improved

@JeslynL

Please add this thread to:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Missing-points/m-p/688682#M34946

and report the problem to engineers.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 6

Re: Bug need help.

And this is what it showing me now. 

But some minutes ago I had a letter telling me that I'm level 6. Wt*? But I'm still at level 4 in goggle maps. 

Screenshot_20180316-083300.png

Level 10

Re: Missing points

@NareshDarji

You are wrong. This issue is not solved. Many LGs report that after yesterday glitch they lost a lot of points. Please search the forum.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Former Google Contributor

@OzkanTR Please let us know where are you seeing a decrease in points (i.e. which contribution type). Thanks.

@JacekNK We remain on top of this issue. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

@JeslynL it suddenly fell out last night. Some of the scores did not come out from the beginning after the dead did not appear. As you see in the forum, there were 10xxx more points at level 7. now level 6 has 4685 points.  the same problem happened to many people

my reviews went. added places gone. the regulations went away. the videos do not appear.

Adsız.png

edirne360.net
Level 10

Maps hacked or quality assurance gone? All my edits and added location are gone!

Hi Google,

whatever you changed in Maps the last days. You did a very bad job. 

From yesterday to today you rob me 54.871 points and I drop back to level 9. All (!!) my edits and my added locations are gone. See attachment.

Please roll back the database and do everything to avoid this in the future. 

If not, you lost one of your Top-LG10 forever

Tassilo 

Lost more than 50.000 points in a nightLost more than 50.000 points in a night

Screenshot_20180316-080657.png

Re: Bug need help.

@AprilSividova, thanks for flagging. Can you let us know where you are seeing a decrease in points (i.e. which contribution type)? The team is investigating this at the moment. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Re: Missing points or Drop in Points

@AdamGT Please let us know where are you seeing a decrease in points (i.e. which contribution type). 

Level 9

My points and photos count reduced suddenly

Hi

my points reduced from 32k to 27k overnight. I also noticed photos submitted has reduced from 5k to 3 k. What should I do?
Tags: