JavierG-S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Missing points

In the last hours I am missing aprox 5.000 Points. That has even supposed that I am now ranked as level 9 instead of level 10 (though in local connect I am still ranked as level 10). Nevertheless the number of photos and reviews is correct. I have read it is a known issue and it has been marked as solved but in my case the problem remains. Thx for the help UPDATE 20 march 17 Thx to all the Google Team for their hard work during the weekend fixing the bug. I think most of the Local Guides who had problems haven seen our points back :-). In my case I would just mention that I have seen on Monday a decrease of approx 15k views of reviews, but it is a minor issue.
JAVIER GONZALEZ-SORIA
173 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Missing points

Hello all,

Regarding any potential point decreases, please wait about 24-48 hours for data to sync up again on the backend.  If you are still noticing the decreases on March 19th, please feel free to tag a moderator here.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Level 10

Points dropped over 20k

Hi all

has anybody noticed their points dropped or disappeared lately? Within the last 48 hours Almost 20000 points have been wiped.

Specifically Places Added and Edits fields are now set to “0”!

Surely something going wrong.

Thoughts?

Level 4

Re: Points dropped over 20k

Sorry to hear about your points I am at this moment signing into this site and saw your message. I passed it on to g+. Have a better tomorrow and remember. ( Be Kind to One Another) and if you just can't (Kick there ass!) Hunter  

Level 10

Re: Points dropped over 20k

@GusMoreira can you assist my issue please?

appreciate it

Level 8

my score has not improved

@MegS

please check my account. my score has not improved. I dropped to level 7 or 6. Over 6000 points have been cleared.

edirne360.net
Level 10

Re: my score has not improved

@MegS @BruceDM @GusMoreira

The same situation is on my account.

Points for changes and points for new places = 0

So my level in app and on my LG account page is 8 (with ca 15000 points) instead level 9 and over 76200 points just before last glitch.

(As you can see on LGC I have level 9.)

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 6

Re: my score has not improved

مرحبا 

Level 8

Many Items incorrect in Local Guides

Many of my points,and totals are wrong.  Can someone please help.

Sincerely,
Andrew Reynolds
Connect Moderator

Missing points or Drop in Points

Hi @MegS I just read your post about missing points and noticed that overnight my points dropped by nearly 4,000 and I really have no idea why.

It was reported that the missing points issue has been fixed but is it still happening?

Level 10

Problem - Missing points

In the last hours I am missing aprox 5.000 Points. That has even supposed that I am now ranked as level 9 instead of level 10 (though in local connect I am still ranked as level 10). Nevertheless the number of photos and reviews is correct. I have read it is a known issue and it has been marked as solved but in my case the problem remains. Thx in advance for the help
JAVIER GONZALEZ-SORIA