MaqsoodPoovadka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Missing of Images on Local Guides Connect

Hello, I have a small problem with Connect. When I Sign in to Local Guides Connect I can't see the Photos of Post and Cover Pics. But without Signing in I can see it.

26 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Missing of Images on Local Guides Connect

@MaqsoodPoovadka and @Sariga please follow the instructions below, this should help:

Go to My Settings -> Preferences -> Preference Options -> uncheck "Ignore HTML". Please let me know if this resolves your issue!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @MaqsoodPoovadka try clearing your browser cache and trying again. Which browser are you using?

Level 7

Done it. But images are still missing

Hi @MaqsoodPoovadka - If possible be sure to clear cache as suggested by @PaulPavlinovich and test with other browsers to see if you can replicate the issue.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hi @MaqsoodPoovadka, what browser do you use? Have you tried with a different browser? Or a different computer? If you have browser plugins/extensions, try to disable them to see if it changes something.

Level 7

I think it is not the problem of browser. As the suggestions given by @PaulPavlinovich @BruceDM. I had cleaned the browser cashie. I am permanently using chrome browser, but I had tried other browser to observe the problem. I had also tried in other devices. But its same the problem is on both Desktops and smartphones.

missing of imagesmissing of imagesPlease give me a useful answer.

Level 8

Hi @MaqsoodPoovadka,

Can you try to access Connect homepage in Chrome's incognito mode, without sign-on?  Can you see the pictures?

Level 7

Yes, @YK1001 i can access the images without signing in Connect in both main & incognito browser. By signing in with another account I can access the image.

Level 8

OK.  So the issue is specific to your Connect Account, but have nothing to do with your browser.

In this case, please observe for, say  further 12hrs,  and see if the issue fixes by itself or not.

Sometimes, Connect have issues that are specific to Users, that will go away in hours.

Thanks for your answer @YK1001,

We don't have any other reports of this in the community @MaqsoodPoovadka so it certainly may be account specific issue that requires a more surgical look.  I'll see if I can share this with the backend team - please also advise if you can see the photos in the blog posts or any pictures that people upload in any post, in general. The more info we have the better.

I am not available to respond on the weekend