Fahid's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Missing - List of badges available on new LGConnect

Hi,

Presently (new LGConnect) each LGC user can only see the badges he had received so far - there is no option to see list of available badges that can be achieved.

Regards,

Fahid K.A.

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Missing - List of badges available on new LGConnect

That is correct @Fahid this is a deliberate design feature.

Please note that you've posted on one of the old boards. These are no longer in use and generally speaking apart from Googlers and Moderators no-one will ever see your post here. Feature requests are done via Idea Exchange these days. Please delete any bookmark you might have to old boards.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks....But new LGC-Beta tester asks to put feedback here!!...

"The Beta Tester Forum has now been made read-only. 

Feedback can still be shared ongoing in our regular Feedback board and you are welcome to continue using this board for a little while longer.

Thank you everyone so much for your thoughts and recommendations. We will be continuing to work on and improve this site, so don't be surprised if you continue to see changes. :)"

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Connect-Beta-Testers/Beta-Board-in-Read-Only-Mode/m-p/31600#M3...

Connect Moderator

That was posted in 2016 @Fahid and applied to the initial Connect beta it doesn't apply nearly 3 years later!

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

We were able to post in the Beta-Tester and now its made in "read only mode". And the same link is put over there (9/9/2016) which automatically means this is applicable now too !! Thanks anyway for clarification!!! See the opening page of beta-tester now (pic given below) and please notice the link.

Beta tester read-only.png

Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Connect Moderator

I understand that @Fahid that beta board was not for the recent early experience of Connect 2.0. It was for the initial release of Connect when a small number of Local Guides were invited in to trial the system back in 2016. The advice from 2016 categorically does not apply today. Please don't play semantic games. I will request that the link be removed from the closed beta board.

As I have said, requesting new features is best done via Idea Exchange.

I won't reply again on this topic.

Regards Paul