GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Maps Preview app and Trusted Testers Local Guides

Hi @Zanef7,

Login with your Google ID and pass word on "Play Store" and reinstall all whats ever all the apps previously installed in your phone.

AtulP
Level 6

Thanks for the reply! I got it working right after I asked. For some reason half of my applications weren't showing up in the play store 🤔

Level 7

Hi,
I have been selected to test Google maps preview app and I install it perfectly through testflight . lately, I am facing problem in installing Google maps preview through testflight saying (couldn't load app, this build is no longer available). what is the solution?

Best regards,
Mohammed

Level 10

Map Preview Apps not working

Dear Local Guide Community whenever i tried to answer any question of any questioner immediately my apps shown "Restart Apps" than closed my apps automatically, But another time it is working properly.it is happened last few days. i already send feedback but still now i did not received any answer or solution. hope that i will get satisfactory solution.

it is updated regularly also i reinstalled but same thing happening.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Always setup your phone to backup to drive then if you reset it everything just comes back (mostly) by itself.

Level 10

Re: Map Preview Apps not working

same problem to me

Jayanta Ghosh
Level 8

Hi I got a new phone and need to reinstall the app. I also somehow got unsubscribed from the Google group. Can I be readded and have a link to the app or installing instructions sent?

P0ffee, Pittsburgher for life
Level 8

You do not need it. If you have been invited,   search in the play store the app "maps preview"  that's all