NEURO_2VIP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

MY EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE MAP

Hi i would like to say something about google map, in bigining i rarely used google map app but it help me a lot in hilly areas of Himachal to find out petrol pump, after that i decided to upload detail of atm, petrol pumps,hospitals to help billions of peoples &started reviews to the used facilities of service providers. now this is my passion to help peoples through google map, by profession i am a doctor,so i love to share details of places

Himachal Pradesh, India
2 comments
Level 10

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE MAP

Cool! Great introduction! You have a lot of passion!

Level 7

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE MAP

@NEURO_2VIP wrote:

Hi i would like to say something about google map, in bigining i rarely used google map app but it help me a lot in hilly areas of Himachal to find out petrol pump, after that i decided to upload detail of atm, petrol pumps,hospitals to help billions of peoples &started reviews to the used facilities of service providers. now this is my passion to help peoples through google map, by profession i am a doctor,so i love to share details of places

Thanks for your help to Google Maps.

I am enjoying such information and details post on this app.

Since that time of Google Earth on PC, I am always using. Then I start using smart phone this Google Maps is my essential apps in my phone.

We can use it for everywhere, searching the way on mountain road, also can check the traffic in the city.

As a user, I like to say thanks to every contributors to Google Maps.