LaurensH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lost about 4000 points, five days ago

I lost about 4000 points, ratings 240 200+ character reviews and more, five days ago. Lost also a few badges. So what do we do next, or just call it quits?

9 comments
Level 8

Re: Lost about 4000 points, five days ago

Hi @LaurensH don't worry my friend recently may people around the world are facing this issue. Try contacting GOOGLE MODERATOR. 

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

@JeslynL Is there anybody who can help me out with this?

Former Google Contributor

@LaurensH, regarding missing points, points are awarded per high-quality review of a place and reviews must be made public. Some of your reviews may be marked private or removed if they do not adhere to our Review policies, which includes but not limited to

Copyrighted content: Don't post reviews that infringe others' rights - including copyright. For more information or to file a DMCA request, review our copyright procedures.

I recommend to review the Local Guides program rules and the Community policy

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

They were public for more than a year and it is not some of my reviews but all of them and all my ratings. (there is no Copyrighted content rule for ratings, is there?)  This is clearly a bug. I put a lot of time in these reviews. Most of my reviews had multiple helpful thumbs, so people really liked them.

Where is a process so, I can ask somebody to have a look at my account as this is not funny and this way I loose al my interest in a program like this, as you can loose all your points over night without a reason. I am pretty sure that I am not violating any of the Google policies. All the reviews are written by me, I would be grateful if the Google technical team look into this issue and this thing gets fixed soon.

@TraciC @MariaBi @JeslynL

@ermest @IlankovanT @KarenVChin

@MahabubMunna @SalmaanN

@SampsonF @PaulPavlinovich @Atsukot

Level 2

my Country Bangladesh Real Location & Missing Location add

Level 10

Re: Private reviews and ratings

I got the same problem a few weeks ago, I only got an answer about some guidelines bull, but nobody told me ever what was going on with my account.

Level 10

Like I told you nobody listens, the algorithm is doing the job, nobody knows, how, what or why. People point to guidelines because they don't know why either.

Level 10

How can you see that your reviews are set on private?

Level 10

Today, I lost some 100 reviews. About 4000 points again. Without explaination.