BenKlein's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Lost Points

@Mahabub HasanM wrote:

@BenKlein not only you almost all LG member lost average 100 point . i think they update something . already so many people post this problem they .Hope  They ASAP solve this  

I hope that's the case, I still haven't seen mine reappear yet. Hopefully soon, I wish they could post a known issue post so that everyone had line of sight and not to worry about it. 

I'll post if I see my points come back.

until then ....

@Mahabub HasanM wrote:

@BenKlein not only you almost all LG member lost average 100 point . i think they update something . already so many people post this problem they .Hope  They ASAP solve this  

Level 6

my points are back in town!!!  ;))

Level 8

Awesome @CarlosDCA, many reported that their points were back. YaY!! Happy Guiding 🙂

Robby Sayles
Level 8

I just checked my reviews and found out that at least 30 of them (probably higher) were gone, so were the points. I don't think I violate the terms and conditions. Reading the experiences that others have here, I do hope that my reviews, and points, would return as suddenly as they're gone. 

Level 8

And just now all points return. Yay!

@R10R wrote:

I just checked my reviews and found out that at least 30 of them (probably higher) were gone, so were the points. I don't think I violate the terms and conditions. Reading the experiences that others have here, I do hope that my reviews, and points, would return as suddenly as they're gone. 

Level 9

same here. lost about 86 points which are all reviews. i'll keep on adding more as i still have lots more coming but those 86 ones, i took the time to actually write them. it's not just one sentence review like a lot out there.

i feel miffed by this as i actually take the time to write most if not all my reviews with enough
details

Level 6

In most cases the points are returning in a few days... but you can write an email for explain your case, maybe they'll get a faster solution.

Googler
Solution

Hi everyone. I just posted an update about those who may be seeing a loss of points. Please see this post which will be updated once the bug is resolved. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

I got most of points back two days ago but then again last night lost about 40, but seems Google is aware and are working on the issue

Level 9

All points restored. Thanks everyone.