BenKlein's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Lost Points

Feedback: I lost 100 points (taking me from level 4 to level 3 though I still have the level 4 credit). I have no idea why the points are lost. I can't seem to find an area where people have deleted locations I reviewed, nor can I see edits that would remove points. I am unsure of how to proceed? Is there an appeal? I am not looking forward to finding another 100 places to review on top of my current goal of reaching level 5 by the end of the year. 

Feature: A points tracker, that gives me the a list of all points added and removed so I can actually see what I have gotten points for or had removed. 

Vancouver, BC, Canada
21 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Lost Points

Hi everyone. I just posted an update about those who may be seeing a loss of points. Please see this post which will be updated once the bug is resolved. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 5

The same for me. I lost all my points linked to Added and Edited Places. Is that the case for you also ?

Level 6

the same for me too... 😞

Level 8

@BenKlein @CarlosDCA @ChristopheG I've heard from others that the issue has been fixed?  Have you check your profile recently? Happy Guiding (smiles)!

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 6

Yes, right now i still have my points gone...

Level 5

Same here I lost almost a 100 points as well mostly reviews looks like, sometime in the last week or so? I know I didnt violate any policies, while I lve being a Local Guide I dont want to continue putting in the work if it will just dissappear...

Any feedback or resolution would be appreciate

Level 5

Same here I lost almost a 100 points as well mostly reviews looks like, sometime in the last week or so? I know I didnt violate any policies, while I lve being a Local Guide I dont want to continue putting in the work if it will just dissappear...

Any feedback or resolution would be appreciate

Level 8

Hi @CarlosDCA @JohnR, I would give it a few days to see what transpire.  Many are reporting the issue resolved, according to this POST.  If not, in this post, you can get some guidance on how to proceed to get assistance from the Local Guide Team.

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 5

I have my points back in the account ... Of course impossible to count if correct ...

Level 10

@BenKlein not only you almost all LG member lost average 100 point . i think they update something . already so many people post this problem they .Hope  They ASAP solve this  

Mahabub Hasan