jojo522's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Loss points for Edits & Add New places

Hi, @jojo522@SkAslam,

It seems that both of you are facing the same issue.

I am merging your posts, for starting a possible thread to merge other post about the same situation

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT ok sir

Level 10

@ErmesT@SkAslam@SkAsla@Rojent@TorM @Atsukot

I got restored my original points . 

I fully agree with SkAslam when he felt loosing points because i also felt like that.. Of course it was very sincere and hard working  efforts from such Local Community  and when loosing points really hurts. How ever, such sudden shocks from Goggle occasionally can be technical problems or i felt may be  checklist or filtering too many entries. I would he happy to know  the reason so that i can take care of it in future. . But one thing is sure it will upset LG resulting in frustration and felt all the hardworking efforts in vain, being useless, loose interest and affect further contribution positively..The more the  efforts, sincerity and expectations the more will be the frustration Even earning one point is very precious and valuable when considering its efforts and the expectations So appreciate to resolve such problems in future from Google end so that the sincere and hardworking LG expectations were not affected..

Thanks for the support and encouragement

jojo
Level 9

@jojo522 yes absolutely Right Sir,

And yes My Point Alao Come back again

Level 8

Those are huge numbers. I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @jojo and @SkAslam, sorry for the inconvenience. I reviewed your account and everything seems fine now. It was probably a temporary system glitch. Please let me know if this happens again. 

@TorM@Rojent and @ermest, thank you for your positive feedback to them! 

Level 9

@Atsukot

Yes Thanku mam, I was scared  Because we Doing Hard Working for every points so.

Ok if it Happens Again i will tell you....

Thanks for Advice

Level 10

Thanks.

jojo