Nikchettri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: annual gift 2017

Google don't send anything bigger than badges but instead try to arrange perks that the person can take advantage of. 

Regards

Aneesh Isac

Level 8

Local guide gift

What we will get from local guide on level 5y

Level 6

perks

I am on level 6 but I have not received any perks or annual gifts so far. Do i receive?

Level 4

Any gifts or paid for local guids in india?

Will there be an anual gift for Level 4 Local Guides .we work hard for give review and upload photos on our  own risk. And didn't get any response frome google.itz only email for his own benifit.

Level 8

Re: Any gifts or paid for local guids in india?

Hi @Praveenbose,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no Annual Gift announced for the year of 2017.

From time to time, Google will announce Perks, Events, Testings, which will be targeted to Local Guides with certain Level in certain Region.

Please make sure you are subscribed to Local Guides emails at your Local Guides homepage settings:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

And keep an eye on Connect.  Two Recent Perks announcements:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-York-City-perk-a-gift-from-Line-Friends...

New perk: save on a trip with redBus

Connect Moderator

Re: Any gifts or paid for local guids in india?

Hi . A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Follow @YK1001

Indications for being informed about perks. 

The actual perks for india:

/New-perk-save-on-a-trip-with-redBus/

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

Local guide annual gift 2017

Does the annual gift still come? This is closed. This year , it will be available annually or not.

#Localguide #googlelocalguide #indialocalguide #annualgift

Level 7

Local guide annual gift 2017

Does the annual gift still come? This is closed. This year , it will be available annually or not.

#Localguide #googlelocalguide #indialocalguide #annualgift

Level 7

Re: Local guide annual gift 2017

There are no annual gifts.

You should consider as a gift to you that that ability to use Google Maps -- with all of the time that others (like me) have put in to making it correct, plus all the money that businesses have paid to use Google's web advertising services -- costs you nothing.

Level 7

Re: Local guide annual gift 2017

But we do work and spend time .

So Google give gifts for appreciate to more ..