Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: GOOGLE GUIDES CONNECT APP

Hey @SidharthC this has been suggested in the past, and the team is aware of the request. I would also recommend searching for past posts first to see if your question has been answered before creating a new post 🙂

Also, if you want to submit a feedback or feature request, here's the proper board (so it can better be tracked!)

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/bd-p/Feedback

Level 6

Re: GOOGLE GUIDES CONNECT APP

SORRY 😞

@IvanY wrote:

Hey @SidharthC this has been suggested in the past, and the team is aware of the request. I would also recommend searching for past posts first to see if your question has been answered before creating a new post 🙂

Also, if you want to submit a feedback or feature request, here's the proper board (so it can better be tracked!)

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/bd-p/Feedback

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Okay thank you friend

Level 5

Application

Hi, I was thinking and I realised. I think that Local Guides Connect should make an application. I don't know about others but I do everything on my phone. As long as I can see this site isn't good for phone. Sometimes it took me ten minutes to find or do something. So I think that Google should make an app. 

Googler

Re: Application

Hi @FantomI. An app is something other Local Guides have expressed interest in before, too (here's the original post). We appreciate all feedback as the program (and Connect) is constantly evolving. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Re: Application

I didn't saw the other posts. sorry to bother

Level 2

Re: Local Guides Connect

I do not see the purpose of separate application. We are all using Google Maps and everyone is a part of this story. Getting points for reviews is a great incentive for increased contribution. We use all these different platforms and tools that offer similar or same experience. Waze, Google Trips, My Maps, Arts & Culture, and not counting Swarm, TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.

Google should keep it all in One solution - Google Maps. 

Level 5

Re: Local Guides Connect

It is much easier if this forum was an app. Just a shortcut on your mobile homescreen would help. If you are using phone you have to login every time you want to comment or do something like this. In the app you would be always signed in etc.

Everybody have their opinion

Level 2

Android app for local guides

How do I use this app on demand from my device?

Level 8

Re: Android app for local guides

Hey David,

Please check "Your concribution" tab on a Google Maps app.

There are no sepparate Local Guides app.