Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How about launching a mobile app for local guides ?

Same here, There is no way to interact with them through the app, or through anyh app altogether. So we can't seaech any of our fellow guides, unless we land up on one of their added photos or reviews and click on their profile from there. 

Level 8

Mobile Application for Local Guides Connect.

Hello Guys,

Now a days usage of smartphone is increase expeditiously so i requesting for Local Guides Connect Application for both user Android and IOS.

It will help for people for easy discussion, Real time notification, quick response. Hope you all like it. 

Level 8

Re: Mobile Application for Local Guides Connect.

an extra App?

This community in web platform is great.

The best app is Google maps where everybody can add photos, reviews and data.

Here is a older thread about it https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Can-we-have-a-Local-Guides-Conne...

If your question has been answered, please use the button on the most helpful reply to mark it as the accepted solution. This helps other users find answers in future. Thanks!
@jlasolis tuclavelocal.com
Googler

Hi @chaniljain. I'm going to move your post to the existing discussion where Local Guides have shared feedback about wanting an app for Connect.  While Local Guides Connect is mobile responsive and does work on a mobile browser, an app is not currently available. 

I also recommend reading this post for tips on posting and navigating the community to help save time when looking at topics. Keep the feedback coming! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

All we need is a Local Guides Connect (LGC) app 🙂
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect

I'd like to add my voice to the feature request list for a dedicated app or having a way to have LGConnect embedded within the Maps app in some form. Some of the features I'd recommend: -notifications (other than email) for forums -localized groups to make it easier for other local guides to communicate (similar to G+ per-city communities), both at home and when visiting other cities I'm aware the LG Connect site was built from the ground up specifically for LG (as opposed to basing it out of G+), but I find the mobile site a bit clunky to navigate. It would also be great if we could "bookmark" some of the sub-forums. Thanks!
Level 6

Local Guides Connect App

hi

Googler

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Hi @HarshaVR. A Local Guides Connect app is not currently available though this request has been made by other Local Guides; please see this post for a lively discussion. The website is, however, mobile responsive and works well via mobile devices. I also recommend reading this post for tips on posting, sharing and interacting with the community as it may save you time in the future. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 1

Re: Local Guides Connect app

Yea, I agree with you even though I have just started.

Level 9

It will be always better to have an app for this . Please consider this for a platform for knowledge and improvement

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#